With more than 135,000 business professionals LinkedIn is remains to be one of the most popular social networks. It is worth saying that LinkedIn actively develops, so the number of its users is growing quickly. LinkedIn has dramatically increased its popularity in the recent years.
Statistical data show that a new member joins LinkedIn almost every second. It has been also estimated that the average business professional earns up to $109,000 on social network annually. Obviously, the social network constantly gains the popularity and creates great marketing opportunities and profit potential for businesses of different types and sizes. That’s why a lot of business professionals want to know how to use LinkedIn for marketing purposes.
There is no doubt that promoting business on LinkedIn delivers numerous important benefits. Would you like to know how to use LinkedIn to advertise your company’s products and services effectively? We can help you! In this guide, we are going to tell readers how to use LinkedIn for business promotion successfully.
How to Start Using LinkedIn for Business Promotion
Create a great profile on LinkedIn. The first step that you need to take on your way to success is to create an effective profile on LinkedIn. It usually takes a few minutes to become a member of a social network. Remember that the success of your business promotion on LinkedIn depends on your profile significantly. Later, you will use your LinkedIn profile to promote your business successfully. That means that you have to create an effective profile that will have a good impression on your prospects.
Create a company page on LinkedIn. It is recommended for every business to setup a company’s page on LinkedIn for better brand representation. Without a doubt, creating a company’s page and connecting it to your LinkedIn profile will help you promote your business successfully and increase the popularity of your brand significantly.
Take Advantage of LinkedIn Profile Features
– Republish your Blog posts on your LinkedIn Profile. Do you have a blog on your company’s website? Keep in mind that you can easily re-publish your blog posts on your LinkedIn profile. Business owners are recommended to take advantage of Blog Posts feature available in their LinkedIn profile. That means that your LinkedIn profile will be updated automatically each time you publish a new post on your blog. The title, short description and link of your blog post will be provided in your LinkedIn profile.
– Show Your Portfolio on LinkedIn. Without a doubt, it will be much easier for you to convenience people to order your products and services if your business has a rich portfolio. LinkedIn allows users to implement a portfolio into their profile easily. Create a creative portfolio for your business on the Behance Network and then add it to your LinkedIn profile.
– Display PowerPoint Presentations in Your LinkedIn Profile. Have you created PowerPoint presentations and posted them to SlideShare or Google Docs? If so, it is time to show your presentations in your LinkedIn profile.
– Integrate Your Twitter Tweets into Your LinkedIn Profile. Do you actively promote your business on Twitter? If so, you can easily benefit from integrating your Twitter Tweets with your LinkedIn Status Updates. Finally, both your Twitter followers and LinkedIn connections will be informed about new Tweets posted in your Twitter account.
– Use Polls to Conduct Marketing Researches on LinkedIn. Polls are known to be an effective way of conducting market research. You can use a poll to gain the necessary data from your connections on LinkedIn. Polls will certainly help you understand the target audience of your business much better.
– Ask Your Business Partners for Recommendations. Recommendations provided by connections about your company will help you get more clients for your business. In fact, you can easily request recommendations from your connections on LinkedIn.
– Use a LinkedIn Event Feature to Promote Your Event. Is your business planning to organize an important event? LinkedIn provides business owners with the perfect opportunity to promote their events. All that you need to do is to make use of LinkedIn Event feature.
– Post Status Updates on LinkedIn Regularly. You can easily inform people on what is happening in your business on LinkedIn. Update your status on LinkedIn with useful information about your business regularly and this will help you attract attention of connections to your LinkedIn profile.
Tips to Help You Increase the Visibility of Your Business on LinkedIn
Use LinkedIn Profile to Promote Your Business. LinkedIn profile will become a powerful online marketing tool for your business if you use it properly. It will help you increase the popularity of your brand and build a solid reputation on the market. Use any opportunity to promote your business in your LinkedIn profile. Provide users with URL of your website, link to your Twitter account, etc.
Update Your Company’s Page Frequently. It is a good idea to update your company’s page on LinkedIn with news and important information about your business. For example, you can tell people about your recently completed projects, latest achievements of your company, new product launch or provide readers with useful tips. Finally, you will be able to attract potential clients to your business.
Visual Content Will Help You Promote Your Business on LinkedIn Successfully. Don’t forget to add images or videos to your content. It goes without saying that high quality visual content will grab attention of users and will work for your business effectively.
Create a Group for Your Business on LinkedIn. Creating a group will definitely help you increase the visibility of your business on LinkedIn. Create the group and begin to discuss interesting questions which are related to your business.
Participate in Other Groups on LinkedIn. You can also participate in other groups which are related to your business. This will help you increase the social media presence of your business dramatically.
Provide People with Valuable Content on LinkedIn. Have you decided to use LinkedIn for business promotion purposes? Obviously, it is very important for you to provide users with valuable content. Good content is usually spread quickly on LinkedIn.
When it comes to writing content for LinkedIn you need to focus on the following three factors: 1) your content has to be interesting and bring value to people; 2) your content has to be well-structured and easy-to-read as well as 3) your content has to be original. LinkedIn content is also indexed by search engines. So, it makes sense for you to optimize your texts for profitable keywords which can bring targeted traffic to your site.
Interact with Your Target Audience on LinkedIn. When promoting your business on LinkedIn you need to focus on interacting with your targeted users. So, you should constantly interact with your connections and add new people to your circles.